I am looking for a picture of Perry Gatliff

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

PMonachino

I am looking for a picture of Perry Gatliff

Post by PMonachino »

Does anyone have a picture of Perry Gatliff. I need a good head shot for a art project I am undertaking as a sort of memorial to him. If you have one in digital format you can e-mail it to me at pmonachino@comcast.net

Thank you,
Pat
lindawearn

Post by lindawearn »

Pat,
I believe you want photos of Mary Tom's son, Perry, and not her grandson, Perry Gatliff.
PMonachino

Post by PMonachino »

Yes, I am looking for a picture of Mary Tom's son Perry. thank you for helping clear that up.
Pat Monachino
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

some where there is a pic of perry w/ his elbow out his drivers window, gimmie a minunte ill remomber where it is.
PMonachino

Post by PMonachino »

Has anybody had any luck finding a picture of Mary Tom's son Perry. I am still looking.
Pat Monachino
Mary Beth

Post by Mary Beth »

Did you get the pictures of Perry that I emailed you?
PMonachino

Post by PMonachino »

Mary Beth,

Yes I got the pictures you emailed. I am waiting on one more of Perry sitting in a car with his arm out the window and then i will make my decision on which picture to use.

Thank you,
Pat Monachino
mrdoig

Picture of Perry Gatliff

Post by mrdoig »

We also have a picture of Uncle Perry in the Model A - will forward as soon as we get through the box of photos.
MARY ROSE