Township Airport

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BMcCaw

Township Airport

Post by BMcCaw »

How would the board that oversees the township airport remain balanced under a newly consolidated single township?

This question was raised under the pro-consolidation strand. It deserves its' own focus.
Last edited by BMcCaw on Tue May 08, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brendan McCaw
Andy's Grooming Barn

Re: Township Airport

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I would hope somebody tries to answer this question through the pro consolidation. I know I have asked other questions that haven't been answered but pro consolidation should share any information they might have to help people understand this prior to their voting on May 8th.
Pro consolidation committee wanted this done on the forum so please take the time to answer some of the voters questions that they are placing on the forum.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Owen

Post by Owen »

I don't understand the issue. Everyone on the airport board would belong to Beaver Island Township, not Peaine or St. James. Make Beaver Island Great again. Don't listen to the nay sayers as they are dwelling in the past. The future is a consolidated township.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

The destruction of Beaver Island is a consolidation of the townships

VOTE NO ON TOWNSHIP CONSOLIDATION!!!!!
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

You should seek help!
James Bakker

Post by James Bakker »

Richie: John doesn't understand history, even if it was just 10 years ago. Banks, made up of bankers (Bill Kohls) nearly completely destroyed our economy and drove us into a recession. Now he is banking (no pun intended) on the advice of one of those bankers. Will he ever learn?