Fr. Pat's photo album

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jacquel

Fr. Pat's photo album

Post by jacquel »

We are also compiling a photo album for Fr. Pat. Anyone with family photos, island photos, etc... that you wish to submit contact Diane McDonough or Joan LaFreniere before June 1.
mcdonoughdiane

Father Pat photo book

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

My email address is mcdonoughdiane@hotmail.com and my home phone is 231-448-2164

Diane McDonough
mcdonoughdiane

Father Pat photobook

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

PLease get your photos to me promptly so I have time to put this photo book together and order it in time so we can give it to Father Pat before he leaves! Any of the Islands scenery, events, families, etc.

Thank You,

Diane

mcdonoughdiane@hotmail.com
mcdonoughdiane

Father Pat Photos

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

For anyone who doesn't want to or can't email pictures you may either drop them off at McDonough's Mkt or mail them to me at P.O. Box 316 Beaver Tsland, MI 49782

Please if possible date the picture and make sure names are on it as to who is in the picture AND if you want the photo back have your name on it!

Thank You!

Diane McDonough
mcdonoughdiane

Father Pat

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

Ok everyone! Please don't wait until the last minute to get me your picture(s) to put in Father Pat's photo book!
You can either e-mail them, send them through Facebook, mail them, drop any photos off at McDonough's Mkt or call Joannie Banville to take a new photo at 231-448-2092:

PLEASAE PLEASE take care of it today! Also date the photo if you know the date and put names on it!

e-mail : mcdonoughdiane@hotmail.com
Diane McDonough P.O. Box 316 Beaver Island, MI 49782