art classes this summer

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Lois Sowa Stipp

art classes this summer

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Please contact (calstipp@yahoo.com) me if you are interest in art classes this summer. At this time I am planning adult painting classes and 3 one day children's (8-12y/o) classes. I plan on keeping them small so space will be limited.
Lois Sowa Stipp
KJWhitecraft

Post by KJWhitecraft »

I absolutely am!!
K.J. Whitecraft
Lois Sowa Stipp

Karen...you were already first on the list!
Lois Sowa Stipp
Michelle LaFreniere

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

How often would the adult classes meet? and do you have to have any talent when you start? the closest I can say is that I once had your paintings hanging in my living room! :)
Williams

Post by Williams »

I would be very interested in signing my daughter, Caitlin, up for the youth class. Will you post information on the classes here?
Lois Sowa Stipp

@ Michelle....no talent required!
So far I am collecting names to see who would be interested and then deciding on the dates and times according to what works for most people. I am getting quite a few names already, so there will probably be several types of classes this summer. Email me (calstipp@yahoo.com) if you want me to put your names on the list. I'm looking forward to it. I think it will be fun.
Lois Sowa Stipp