9&10 News Feature St. Pat's on Beaver Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Angel Welke

9&10 News Feature St. Pat's on Beaver Island

Post by Angel Welke »

9&10 News did a great feature on Cindy Gillespie-Cushman, Danny Gillespie, John McCafferty, Brian Roman, and others. I think the link below will take you there. If not, go to 9&10news.com, search Beaver Island, and it pops up at the first item in the list.

http://www.9and10news.com/category/story/?id=150806
caram

Post by caram »

What a beautiful story and a beautiful thing for these folks to do!
kanderson

Post by kanderson »

That was very thoughtful & a heartwarming story! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all and God Bless.... :D
lorettasdaughter

9 & 10 St Patty's Day Story

Post by lorettasdaughter »

I can't get my computer to play the video. Just to show the pic of Danny with his guitar in the kitchen. If someone can figure out how to post it to YouTube, that would be GREAT! :)
Rory Connaghan

Post by Rory Connaghan »

alwaysaperdue

Post by alwaysaperdue »

Thank you for posting, that was a beautiful story!!
~Mary Perdue Freundl
Mary
rmooney

Post by rmooney »

That was awesome! Keith and his sister think everyone up there is crazy for doing this stuff! LOL!
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

A GREAT Beaver Island story! Cory and his wife (both with 9 & 10) are nice people. The fish toss footage was great also.

Thanks to Cindy who showed them "The Island" beyond downtown.

:D
Jeff

Re: 9 & 10 St Patty's Day Story

Post by Jeff »

lorettasdaughter wrote:I can't get my computer to play the video. Just to show the pic of Danny with his guitar in the kitchen. If someone can figure out how to post it to YouTube, that would be GREAT! :)
Try a different browser. Also get a plugin error from in firefox but it works fine in IE and Chrome. A really nice and different story; enjoy the video style too - especially love the white van through the snow with Brian playing.
megsing3

bin on net

Post by megsing3 »

From the beaver island news on the net --> Tipsy Team 4 <-- that clip is HILARIOUS!
medic5740

Thanks, Meg

Post by medic5740 »

Thanks for your comment. It's nice to know that the extra works is appreciated by someone.

Joe Moore