Join me- or try the products!! It's worth it!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

MarissaCrandall

Join me- or try the products!! It's worth it!

Post by MarissaCrandall »

I've recently joined a company called "It Works" it's a very popular company with lots of benefits- to both it products and workers. This business is EASY! You can experience the magic by either becoming a distibuter (which I can help you with the whole way) or through trying the products!! We have healthy products to help you get into the best shape of your life. We have wraps that tighten and tone- skin products that help keep your skin smooth, hydrated and clear, greens that help balance, alkalize and detoxify, we have ESSENTIAL OILS, fat fighters, vitamins, healthy energy drinks, body cleanses, hair and nail growth vitamins.... AND SOOOOO much more. We have things for EVERYONE - greens are healthy for even your children- but we have things for elders as well! We have products for stress relief, joint relief, products that help you feel rejuvenated and help you to feel most energy throughout the day!!. If your interested in any of this, you want to check it out, or you want to join my team- there's so much potential to make lots of money- or to feel the best you, that you can!! Please check out these amazing products at marissavonwrap.myitworks.com or call/text me at 231.459.5136. You can email me at marissavon@icloud.com or message me on Facebook!!

Remember I am here to help YOU and I WANT TO HELP YOU become the best you that you can be!! Let do this!! :D