Annual Jack Cull Memorial Concert

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Annual Jack Cull Memorial Concert

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Jack Cull Memorial Concert And Dance

Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 7:00 P.M. until Close

This year a dance will follow the Concert with Beaver Island Style Music.

Free Will Donation
Cash Bar

All proceeds will be donated to a Special Needs Fund.
woodchopper57

Jack Cull Memorial Party and Dance

Post by woodchopper57 »

Please contact Cindy Gillespie-Cushman if you can volunteer for a shift at the party/dance. All help will be greatly appreciated for this benefit. Cindy's phone numbers cell 231-459-5507 home 231-448-2705 Thanks!
Julie Gillespie
Michelle LaFreniere

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Just in case this will be your first time attending.. it is at the HOLY CROSS HALL
I'm Just The Messenger

Still in need of people to bartend or sell drink chips. Please contact Cindy as soon as possible if you're willing to lend a hand. This is for a good cause to help an Island family and your help will be greatly appreciated.
jrunberg

Post by jrunberg »

i am willing to help an early shift no one has gotten a hold of me 2318386084 glad to help if some one gives me a time
I'm Just The Messenger

Don't forget the Concert/Dance tonight. The Concert will be from 7 til 9 with the Dance starting immediately after until close. There will be lots of talented musicians so come on out and support a good cause!
I'm Just The Messenger

The Concert and Dance were both a big success. Thank you to everyone who came out to support the cause.

There were many comments that this was the best Hall Party in a long time!

Without the organizers, musicians, bartenders and all who helped, this wouldn't have been possible. Thank you to Holy Cross for the use of the hall, to Cindy Gillespie-Cushman, Barry Pischner and family for all that you do. And a very special thanks to Ann Partridge for the loan of the sound equipment and for being the Sound Manager for the night!
judim

jack cull memorial concert

Post by judim »

Any idea how much money was made?
I'm Just The Messenger

I'm just the messenger and don't know how much money was made. That would be between the organizers and the family in need. I did hear that the Concert alone took in 3 times more than it usually does.