Joddy Croswhite

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Joddy Croswhite

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Some of you may or may not know that Joddy had a liver transplant on August 15th at the University of Michigan Hospital. Joddy had a 12 year long wait on the list.

He has been discharged from the hospital and he and Beth are currently staying with friends in Ann Arbor. They are looking for short term housing as they will be in Ann Arbor for an extended amount of time. Once they are back to the Island, they will still be making frequent trips to Ann Arbor. A GoFundMe account has been set up to help them with medical, housing and travel expenses. www.gofundme.com/f/HELP-WITH-JODDYS-LIV ... e=customer

Also, Beth has set up a page through the Hospital where she gives daily updates on Joddy's progess.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/croswhitefam ... al+entries
I'm Just The Messenger

Re: Joddy Croswhite

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Joddy and Beth have a new address...

4411 Hunt Club Rd
Apt 2C
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

With the added expense of an apartment rental please consider giving a donation to the GoFundMe account referenced above. Any amount helps.