Looking for Typists

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Looking for Typists

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

1015191205_HDR.jpg
1015191205_HDR.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 581 times
LOOKING FOR TYPISTS!!

The Historical Society is going to reprint the above book from the 80's. All of the recipes need to be put in a word document and we are looking for people to help. If you're a decent typist we need your assistance.

Also, Kayla Anderson has volunteered to collect new recipes that will be added to the original recipes. She will be posting shortly on how that will be done.

We would like this to be a generational cook book. Your mother or grandmother may have recipes in the original book, we would like to see it to continue on with your favorite recipe. Or a family favorite that has been handed down from generation to generation.

And the proceeds from the original book were used to rehab the original Print Shop back in the 80's. The proceeds from the new book will go towards the new addition to the Museum.

As you can see the book below has had a lot of use! My grandmother, Mary Bert bought it for my mother in 1981 and then I inherited it.

Please comment here if you're interested in typing. The more the merrier!
KaylynJ

Re: Looking for Typists

Post by KaylynJ »

I would love to help out.
Kaylyn Jones
Marie LaFreniere

Re: Looking for Typists

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Thank You! I'll add you to the list.