Dr John VanWagnen, October 19 at the BIRHC

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Rural Health Center

Dr John VanWagnen, October 19 at the BIRHC

Post by BI Rural Health Center »

Dr. John VanWagnen

Call Dr VanWagnen's office to schedule an appointment to see him at the Health Center
231-547-7800 on October 19.
Richards

Re: Dr John VanWagnen, October 19 at the BIRHC

Post by Richards »

BIRCH, thank you for bringing this provider over! It is a much needed service here on the island as four of our five family members wear eyeglasses.

Unfortunately, I was told today that Dr. VanWagnen has a full schedule and has no room to see other patients on BI till the Spring. I did call the Health Center to make sure that they were aware of this, and hope that they will encourage another visit or another vision provider to come to the island before December (especially since my son is in need of sports glasses... and basketball season is coming up....:).

Just thought I would post this so that others possible patients knew the status of available appointments prior to calling the Dr.'s office.

Sheri Richards - B.I. Resident Realtor
"Welcoming neighbors, one sale at a time."
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Two birds with one stone. See if Doc John will work on eye teeth when he visits. :shock: :wink: :roll:
Skull&CrossBones
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Ken,

Thank you for the tickets! I recently used them for dental appointments with my girls. The cost of even regular dental visits is expensive especially when you do not have insurance and your tickets got us there. Thank you again. I want to report that their teeth are in great shape.

Other good news! The program being brought to our school that Northern Dental has provided is the valuable service of sealants. This service is no small ordeal at an average of $55 per tooth. Northern Family Dental our office was very impressed at this service being provided to our children free of charge and happy that it was. So thank you to the school for grabbing the chance to get this service for our children.

Carol
burton
Richards

Post by Richards »

Thank you, Ken! I just made an appointment for Elisha next week. He will be fixed up with those glasses in time for the basketball season :)
Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Sheri