Cat Found - Is it yours or do you want it?

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

kdunsmore

Cat Found - Is it yours or do you want it?

Post by kdunsmore »

A very sweet calico cat showed up at my place last week. It is clearly domesticated and very much accustomed to people. She's sweet and beautiful but I have three rescued cats already and DO NOT WANT ANOTHER! She's been crying at my door for a week now, however, and so I've started feeding her, have brushed her and removed ticks, and giving her some attention but not letting her despite her pitiful looks and cries. She's standing right now at my screen door crying and looking in and my son just suggested I go sit outside in the cold and spend time with her because she's lonely and crying. Of course he didn't offer to go outside. It's cold and I feel like she's more accustomed to being a house cat. Is she yours? Do you want her? Call me (KaiLonnie) at 616-340-0142. She clearly likes and wants to be with people but I don't want another cat! She'd make a great indoor cat but is also accustomed it appears to living outdoors.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=2152
Attachments
BI rescue cat.jpg
BI rescue cat.jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
KaiLonnie Dunsmore
kailonnie.dunsmore@gmail.com