Let’s be proactive instead of reactive

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Let’s be proactive instead of reactive

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

From Pam Moxham...

Let’s be proactive instead of reactive .
Anyone have recommendations for boarding dogs and cats off island and nearby , as ours will cease in August . Ty Andy Kohl’s for advance notice you will be missed. as will your attentiveness and skills Kim.
Mary Buys Cook ? Can you please tag Andy and Kim . Jeffrey F Powers Any suggestions? ?
Is there a “list of people willing to dog/cat sit ?”, usually a word of mouth .Are pple willing to stay in house (overnight ) esp for dogs .
If so what are your charges/ fees?
Looking for suggestions folks .
I’m willing to commit (yikes) to trying to address this issue in advance, any helpers.? suggestions ?
Pls add here (pleasant comments only .)
May as well add any dog walkers want to join this list ? Your rates ?
I’m a techno twit. , so don’t know how to make this more accessible .lol,
Beaver Island This and That.
Beaver Island forum (Marie Connaghan LaFreniere.. just the messenger..
Dogs of Beaver Island
Friends of Beaver Island
NorthernIslander News & Beaver Beacon
Nicole Olson
Jeff powers
News on the Net Joseph Moore
Wvbi
Wow that should be pretty accessible, lol
Something to think about if you require someone to watch /feed/walk /stay overnight with spot or fluffy maybe you could trade services ?,
I’m for ever optimistic in mutual care of our critters ..
While I’m at it ..are your vet records up to date ? Do you have “ in emergency pls call ...” ? Is it in an OBVIOUS PLACE ( ok mine isn’t but will be , by end of weekend .)
Anyone available for emergencies only ? Also a need , owners flies off (Ems) what about the critters at home ? No one gets better when they are worried about critters at home .
Plan ahead folk !