I found a little more money in my mattress that belongs to me

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Re: I found a little more money in my mattress that belongs to me

Post by BI Pirate »

Mr. Taylor, Not bad for a fascist. I'm guessing Adam is on your list but thinking it might be the sh@# list and not the assistance list. Keep up the good work. I agree with your mantra, sync or swim.
=D> =D> =D>
Skull&CrossBones
steveandelaineonbeaver

Post by steveandelaineonbeaver »

Ken,
Recent elections confirm that Beaver Island is split roughly 50 / 50 Liberal / Conservative. So that one half the Island isn’t left out how about considering a Biden Buy In Plan. You could fund some down on their luck conservatives who agree to vote for Biden even in view of his obvious age related mental problems. What do ya think? Remember – not everyone who voted for Trump is deplorable. Right? :D :lol:
Steve
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Steve -
Glad to hear you are doing well and your cognitive thinking is still slightly above marginal, but some things never change. The Island is not split 50/50, Liberal and Conservative, but rather split between the Doing Well and the Not So Doing Well. The Doing Wells for the most part voted for Trump and are financially set as a result of his tax cuts and not in need of assistance. The Not So Doing Wells have been dramatically hurt financially by the tax cuts regardless of who they voted for in 2016. Ken is rightfully assisting those in the second group; hopeful on how they will vote in 2020, knowing what they know now. You as a Trump supporter in the first group and financially prospering in South Carolina as a result of the tax cuts should put your money where your mouth is and provide to those on the Island by assisting with their financial needs. At that time, I think more people will be willing to listen to your drivel.
Last edited by K.D. McBride on Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirk D. McBride
steveandelaineonbeaver

My goodness I was sooooo emotionally devastated by the public abuse at the finger tips of Ken & Kirk. I’m writing to Wretched Gretchen right now to request that they be confined to a padded room without internet service until December 15. Shame on you bad boys. Glad to learn that Ken has a portfolio valued in the one million $ ball park. Send some more to BI as this summer isn’t looking like it’s going to be a big money maker. I wonder why liberals get so angry and rude ………….. ????????? [-X :D Richie - do you know?
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Steve -
Your response to Ken and me is notably absent of how you might want to financially assist people on Beaver Island with the millions (ballpark) you has accumulated with the Trump tax cuts. Why not take some of the thousands you made on the sale of your BI home and do something nice to help out. Care to reply with something meaningful?
Kirk D. McBride
steveandelaineonbeaver

K.D. McBride wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:59 am Steve -
Your response to Ken and me is notably absent of how you might want to financially assist people on Beaver Island with the millions (ballpark) you has accumulated with the Trump tax cuts. Why not take some of the thousands you made on the sale of your BI home and do something nice to help out. Care to reply with something meaningful?
As you know MOST folks who can afford it help others. However, generally they don’t have a PR manager to spread the word. Rob the Pirate is a good example. :D
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Steve -
I think you misunderstood the word meaningful. Want to share with us how you have helped being part of that MOST people?
Kirk D. McBride
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Steve -
You confuse me. Are you implying that your buddy the Pirate who generally contributes sarcasm has ever contributed financially to Beaver Island?
Kirk D. McBride
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Hey Retired Chamber Guy, I find your prose particularly perplexingly puzzling and problematic to me. Did you mean: Rob the Pirate is a good example or did you mean: Rob, the Pirate, is a good example? The words are the same but without those two little hooky things (,) dividing the words, they have very different meanings. Even more concerning would be if you meant Rob, as in the name not the act of, to be short for Robinhood, which would then imply taking from the rich and giving to the needy. That would be a very generous gesture to bestow on me as a person but would totally destroy my persona as a pirate.
Pirates and lawyers, often one in the same, love to use those little hooky things.
As you might suspect, the rum flows and the cigars ignite while preparing to toast the sunset Cuban style.
:P :lol: :wink:
Skull&CrossBones