Sponsorship for the Irish Feile

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Sponsorship for the Irish Feile

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

This was written on Facebook by Tara Palmer-Pop on behalf of the Emerald Isle Irish Feile Committee.

i there, me here with another post about the Emerald Isle Irish Feile. 😀
There’s an old saying, “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.” I don’t know which of my elders tattooed that on my brain, but I don’t often have an excuse to use it. However, it applies here. When a large scale event, like the Feile, is planned, it doesn’t run on the luck of the Irish. There is a lot of planning, volunteering, research and most importantly, a large expense. From transportation, accommodations and advertising, things add up. But, it brings repeat visitors & new visitors. It creates word of mouth advertising for the island. This increases revenue in hotels, bars, restaurants, rentals, grocery stores and so on. This is an influx of tourism at a time when tourism comes to a lull. It is the kind of exposure that your business will benefit from for years to come.
☘️All Island businesses were contacted via email weeks ago asking if they would be interested in sponsoring the Feile. To date these awesome businesses listed below have committed to be sponsors.

☘️Gillespie Enterprises
☘️Hodgson Enterprises
☘️Island Airways
☘️St. James Boat Shop
☘️McDonough’s Market
☘️Circle M/Island Energies
☘️Fresh Air Aviation
☘️The Blue Pearl
☘️BIBCo
☘️Schwartzfisher Stoneworks
☘️Kirk & Judy McBride
☘️Mike & Kitty Green
☘️Bonnie Rice
☘️Lisa Gillespie/Shipwreck Shirt
☘️Beaver Island Historical Society
☘️Munson Healthcare
☘️Beaver Island Lumber Co.
☘️KM Construction
☘️Dan Nackerman
☘️Traudt Family
☘️Connaghan Construction
☘️Mike & Christie Perdue
☘️Greenwald Construction
☘️Linda Gatliff
☘️Sheri Richards
☘️Northern Islander/Beaver Beacon
☘️John and Jeanne Gillespie
☘️Ronald Stith
☘️Ed Wojan Realty
☘️Powers Do It Best
☘️Robert’s John Service
☘️Olson Construction
☘️News on the Net'
☘️McDonough Construction
☘️Emerald Isle Hotel
☘️Shirley Cole/in memory of Corneil Gatliff
☘️John Fiegen
☘️Harbor View Motel
☘️Pete & Sandy LoDico~L & L Carpet Cleaning
☘️Beaver Island Retreat
☘️Isle Haven
☘️Vince & Marybeth Left in memory of Vince Rice

If you would like to see the tiers of sponsorship/advertising that are available, scroll to the bottom of www.irishfeile.com. If you would like to support this event and promote your business or if you are an independent donor, please mail your check to:

Beaver Island Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 5
Beaver Island. MI 49782

Or contact Paul Cole

Thanking you in advance,
The Emerald Isle Irish Feile Committee
Last edited by Marie LaFreniere on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Bump

Re: Sponsorship for the Irish Feile

Post by Bump »

New sponsors have been listed with many thanks. =D> :D
JFPowers

Re: Sponsorship for the Irish Feile

Post by JFPowers »

Thanks for the reminder Powers Hardware just donated, this will be a great event for the island!!