LOST RUSSELL TERRIER SOUTHEND OF ISLAND

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

meadefamily

LOST RUSSELL TERRIER SOUTHEND OF ISLAND

Post by meadefamily »

White with brown marks. Her name is Cami. She is skiddish and will run if you try to catch her, if you see her please call Sharon at 2179. She ran off with another dog, that dog returned alone without collar. If you could check your outbuildings we would appreciate it, as she maybe hiding.
KyleMarvin

Post by KyleMarvin »

Can you be more specific about where on the south end? I can take my very social dogs down there and search.
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Kyle,

She went missing off of South Arm road on lake G. She was spotted yesterday at Kelly's Point. I know Sharon would love any assistance you can give. Several are out looking. Sharon's number is 2179. Thank you so much!!
PScott

Post by PScott »

Have you found her yet?
Trish Scott
meadefamily

FOUND!!

Post by meadefamily »

Cami is home! She was found by Kelly's Point a few moments ago. Sharon and Carl are very appreciative of all the help and support the Island folks and visitors have given. It was so heartwarming to see people come together, take the time and sincerely look for Cami.

Blessings to all!! Have a great weekend, the weather looks amazing again!!