Joe Moore

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BradG

Joe Moore

Post by BradG »

After almost 30 years of service to us, Joe has retired. This is something he's wanted to do for the last two years, but kept postponing because he put the needs of the island ahead of his own. Words can't describe his dedication, the countless people he's helped and the service he's given us. Thank you, Joe. Your skill and dedication will be sorely missed.

Brad
PScott

Post by PScott »

Congratulations, Joe, on a well-deserved retirement. Thank you for your service to the community.
Trish Scott
Rob Cole

Post by Rob Cole »

Thank you Joe for all your years of tireless dedication to the wellbeing of the island and all it's visitors. You have been a trooper beyond and above the call of duty. May you enjoy a well-deserved 'second retirement'.
kathleen mcnamara

Post by kathleen mcnamara »

Thank You Joe. Thank you and thank you again. Your ongoing commitment and dedication to providing quality emergency care on Beaver Island has been amazing and, as Robert Cole said, above and beyond the call of duty. It will be a big adjustment for the island and a challenge for BIESA to move forward without you. You deserve the chance to let go and let others figure out the way forward. I, and many others, appreciate your years of work for this and so many other causes on the island. Hope you can relax and enjoy.
Kitty McNamara
kittym@tds.net
Beaver Island Jewelry

Joe Moore

Post by Beaver Island Jewelry »

Thank you Joe for your service all these years. Put your feet up and relax a bit!
duffer

Post by duffer »

all I can say is i love ya joe! you have dedicated to many things here, from teach both my kids to play music and be a community player. you will be missed but you also need a life! enjoy!
duffy
PhilBecker

Post by PhilBecker »

This is great news!

Thank-you Joe, for all of your selfless service to this community.