Community Center -- Great Job!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

JohnAckermann

Community Center -- Great Job!

Post by JohnAckermann »

I'm sitting in the new Community Center as I type this, using their Wi-Fi hot spot (which, frankly, has been the most reliable Internet access I've ever had on the Island!).

All I can say is what a great job the Beaver Island community did to create this place. It's truly first-rate, and everyone should be very proud.

John
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Thanks for the nice comments John. The new Community Center is indeed a wonderful addition to Beaver Island. Visitor traffic at the Chamber of Commerce is up and many folks are taking advantage of the free internet.

Best wishes from Beaver. :D
E T

Post by E T »

John, Thank you for your positive feedback. We, at the B.I. Community Center truly appreciate your comments. We want to help make Beaver Island a better place (not that it wasn't great before} for all of the residents of Beaver Island, as well as the visitors.

Take care and look forward to your next visit to Beaver Island. :-)
Ed Troutman
38280 Beaver Drive
Beaver Island, Michigan 49782