Beaver Islander Boat Cancellations

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

K.D. McBride

Beaver Islander Boat Cancellations

Post by K.D. McBride »

The regular monthly meeting of the Beaver Island Transportation Authority will be June 9th at noon via remote telecommunication. Call in number is: 1-800-434-5932, access code: 43 984 397. Meeting is open to the public. COVID 19 will be on the agenda among other topics of interest for boat customers and passengers. More information at:
https:/www.beaverislandtransportationauthority.com/
Last edited by K.D. McBride on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kirk D. McBride
BI Pirate

Re: Beaver Island Transportation Authority

Post by BI Pirate »

Mr. Mcbride, Thanks for the information. Not being on Beaver Island this summer I'm trying to stay in touch with all that is going on up there. As some of you know, I was exposed to COVID-19 in the Keys. Couldn't get tested at that time but had a retired doctor friend who cared for me. Once I felt safe, headed to Cuba and staying with old friends down here. Have been tested twice at no cost and negative. Don't listen to anyone who criticizes the health care system down here. Everyone stay safe and see you when I sea you.
:D 8) :D
Skull&CrossBones
K.D. McBride

Beaver Islander Boat Schedule Cancellations

Post by K.D. McBride »

The Beaver Island Boat Company has published a cancellation schedule on its website: www.bibco.com/ferry-schedule
The Beaver Islander boat will not run on June 12, 13, 19, 20 & 21. The Emerald Isle schedule is not changed. Visit their website for details.
Note the Beaver Island Transportation Authority meeting listed above for possible further details.
Kirk D. McBride
K.D. McBride

Re: Beaver Islander Boat Cancellations

Post by K.D. McBride »

Bump
Kirk D. McBride