COA Office hours & Update

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

COA Beaver Island

COA Office hours & Update

Post by COA Beaver Island »

To All My Island Community!

Please stay Home, Stay Safe & Healthy. The more people do this, the sooner this will be over.

My COA Office will now be CLOSED to slow down the person to person contact. I will be OPEN only 1 day a week.
SO my schedule will be....
March 25th 8am- 1 pm
April 1st, 8am - 4 pm
April 8th, 8am - 4 pm
April 15th, 8am - 4 pm
You may come to my office by APPOINTMENT ONLY!! I want everyone to feel safe. Please call my cell phone to make an appointment 231-620-5199.
I will be selling Meal Vouchers these days to use at Dalwhinnies and the School. I also have Frozen homemade meals available, You may have up to 7 at a time.

The school will reopen April 7th for meals.
****If anyone wants Meals at the school the week they are back, April 7th, You need to let them know by this Thursday March 26th.

If you would want Meals Delivered to your house, Please follow these rules!!
1. Call and schedule your meal with Dalwhinnies or the School.
2. Call the Transit to schedule a Meal pickup. Use this Number ONLY 844-792-6900
3. If you are paying with CASH, Please have it in an envelope, outside your door, for the Transit driver. Drivers WILL NOT have change.
4, If you have a Meal Voucher, Please set it outside for the Transit driver.
5. The transit driver will not be going into the home. They will knock, leave the food at the door, and leave.

Please call me if you wish NOT to come to my office, but would like to purchase meal vouchers.

Transit will also be delivering Groceries, Meals, Mail, Freight, Prescriptions Monday - Friday 11-2pm. This is only during the "Stay at Home Executive Order" THANK YOU TRANSIT AND DRIVERS! Same rules, Schedule a pick up! If you need your Mail picked up please call the post office, or write a note giving THE TRANSIT permission to do so.

I might not be in my Office for a few weeks, But I am Still Working For You. I will be available to you 24/7 during this scary time. PLEASE feel free to call me with questions about the virus, Emergencies, if you need food, groceries, prescriptions, or just to check in ....I Care!!

Cell 231-620-5199 any time!!
office 448-2124 leave a message.

Take Care and God Bless!
Kathie Ehinger

Lonnie Allen
Beaver Island C.O.A Site/Building Coordinator
Charlevoix County Maintenance Assistant
Beaver Island, MI.
Office: (231) 448-2124
Fax: (231) 448-2944
Dyanne Tracy

Re: COA Office hours & Update