A reminder and an addition

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Re: A reminder and an addition

Post by BI Pirate »

Very funny Mrs. Kohls, keep it up, Bumping up against the Pirate and Kirk. 8) 8) 8)
Skull&CrossBones
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I really don't care what you guys say about me, I know you pick on me just because I will say what I think. You have said so many lies in the past that I think most people know how you work, especially somebody that will not even put his real name down. Who would bother to believe somebody that will not stand behind what they say.

So sad that you have to try and twist things and manipulate things to try and cause trouble, your are not making BI better by do that, if anything it makes BI look bad.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
CoastieGuy

Post by CoastieGuy »

Ken says your time is up. He said every time you and the Pirate get fighting on his topic he gets more requests than he can handle for help.
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Now that is funny and make no sense but glad you have to use an alias to have to say it.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Beaver Bump

Post by Beaver Bump »

Pirate Kirk,
I am sorry I thought you were out for a boat ride and wouldn't be on the forum causing trouble or I would have been paying more attention. Apparently the boat sprung a leak or you just didn't take enough rum...…..you would think being in the keys you would be out enjoying the weather more than causing ruckus on your computer, must be the keys aren't what they once were. [-X or maybe your keys are different. You could come to paradise and do some ice skating.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Dear Mrs. Kohls, Thanks for asking, still out sailing, not out of rum, wearing my long johns and might have to chip ice off the bow. Never even made it to the 70s today and rain tomorrow so had a small window for sailing. Might be warmer sailing on Paradise Bay than here. Just to let you know technology is great. They have these things called iPads that allow you to unplug, go anywhere and still stay in touch with loved ones like you. Dump your old desk top PC and check them out. Have signal, will surf the forum. Keep in touch, hugs and kisses. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ps. Coming in for happy hour with no sun set tonight.
Skull&CrossBones