WTS position available

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Wkohls

WTS position available

Post by Wkohls »

Part-time position (+/- 30 hours a week) available at the Beaver Island Waste Transfer Station for Manager.

In making its decision, the Committee will consider the applicantâ??s relevant work experience and mechanical aptitude. A CDL and hazmat certification(s) are greatly preferred.

Interested parties should send their cover letter, work-related references and resume to:
William Kohls
P.O. Box 26
Beaver Island MI 49782.

Please submit resumes by April 12, 2016. Please direct any questions to peainetownship@gmail.com or call Mr. Kohls at 231.448.2389 during office hours (10:00 am â?? 2:00 pm on Thursdays.) Prospective applicants may also direct their questions to Robert Marsh at 231.448.2228.
Wkohls

Correction - posting should read as follows . . .

Post by Wkohls »

Part-time position (+/- 30 hours a week) available at the Beaver Island Waste Transfer Station.

In making its decision, the Committee will consider the applicantâ??s relevant work experience and mechanical aptitude. A CDL and hazmat certification(s) are greatly preferred.

Interested parties should send their cover letter, work-related references and resume to:
William Kohls
P.O. Box 26
Beaver Island MI 49782.

Please submit resumes by April 12, 2016. Please direct any questions to peainetownship@gmail.com or call Mr. Kohls at 231.448.2389 during office hours (10:00 am â?? 2:00 pm on Thursdays.) Prospective applicants may also direct their questions to Robert Marsh at 231.448.2228.
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

Bill, If I had made such a "faux pas" as in your first post, I'd break my a-- eradicating THAT post. Just saying. R.E.Burris
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Should the Transfer Station Manager be nervous or concerned about job security? :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:
Skull&CrossBones