Fond Farewells From Stoney Danny

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marilyn Racine

Fond Farewells From Stoney Danny

Post by Marilyn Racine »

Well folks, it's official! After nearly nine years of trying to sell the place, we signed papers yesterday. Our thanks to our family of staff currently and all through the years. Without your love and dedication Stoney and Danny's wouldn't be what it is today. Special thanks to Steve and El Hagerman, without their immense love and hard work we never would have made it this far. Thanks also out to Gary Reinwell and my mom. As well as a shout out to Fresh Air, Island Energies, McDonough's Market and Superior Seafoods for working with us through thick and thin. Its a bittersweet time and well, time is running out, so if you love the food and the ambience you've got about 3 to 4 weeks with Marilyn as your hostess and myself as your chef. All the best and thank-you all so much for fourteen wonderful, action-packed years of patronage!
To all the island businesses and our purveyors, thanks for great associations, its been a pleasure doing business with all of you.
Peace and Love!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marie S Powers

Post by Marie S Powers »

I am so happy for you Marilyn! Be proud of the contributions you made to the Island! Your commitment to customer service and quality was phenomenal. Wishing you all the best!!!
Marie Sutherland Powers
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Thank you for being number one year round in food, drink and service for all the fourteen years you have provided excellent hospitality to island residents and visitors. I wish you the best for the future and hope the new owner will continue with the goodwill and quality you have established. :D :( :D
Skull&CrossBones