Congratulations to Brian and KK Antkoviak

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rich

Congratulations to Brian and KK Antkoviak

Post by Rich »

Brian and KK are (as of this evening) the proud parents of a girl, Emmalean Susan, born at the Charlevoix Hospital. Emmalean weighed in at :roll: 11 pounds 12 ounces!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Whoah! and 22 inches long. Everyone is doing fine and we all wish them the best! :lol:
Shirley

Congrats!

Post by Shirley »

WOW! :shock: What a bouncing baby girl!!! You win, KK! Mine were only 10 pounds!!! Guess I'll have to take my newborn baby outfit back and get you a 3-6 mos size! :wink: Congratulations!!!
Rich

OOPS!!!

Post by Rich »

I guess I owe KK and apology, I thought the name was "Emmalean" (thought that was kinda odd too but.......), It was Emmalee which is a combination of Brians middle name and of course the ever wonderful (ahem) grandmother "Emmajean"!!! Sorry guys, what would you expect from me????? Good luck!! :shock:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Congratulations Brian & KK! Can't wait to meet my new cousin. I tried to email, but the address I have for you must be outdated. My address is msusail@hotmail.com.