a friend

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

turkish islander

a friend

Post by turkish islander »

Hi
ı have just learn this site from richy and ı m very happy to meet with people who knows me.
I hope somebody remember me I spend two summer in the island. I was wondering about the news from the island but but I read everything in here.
There was only one massage I want to write something about it.İt was from Dave Gillespie.
As you know my country is very closed to Iraq and we are breathing the war more than you.I don t know what did you hear about the war and about middle east but the war goes on.
There is only one thing I want to tell you and make me sad.
As you know middle east full of history.Lots of culture lived in here.
But Iraq has lost all these history all these culture Iraq people lost their past.And as you know it will never comes back. There is only one thing you will never take back is your past.But nobody cares.
I m done.
Waiting your massages
take care
EMRAH
Tara

Response to Emrah

Post by Tara »

Hello,
It was very good to hear from you. I often wondered how you and Semih were doing. I am sure that you feel the effects of the continuing war in the middle east in ways that we cannot begin to understand here in the U.S. Every country sees only what their government wants them to see. The U.S sometimes fails to see or admit to their mistakes. We have failed at many things, but we have done many wonderful things also and I hope that you will not hold this war against us.

What is going on in your life? Don't you want to come back and work for Richie? :D !!

My email is lizziehotwater@yahoo.com send me a message.

Tara
luka

Re: a friend

Post by luka »

hello,

Emrah You are right, we can not change the past. Unfortunately my country take a part in this war too. But however will be You will be my friend (Tara- you too). I hope we will meet again.