HELP! WHO IS COMING FROM BEAVER ISLAND TO GRAND RAPIDS???

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Shirley Cole

HELP! WHO IS COMING FROM BEAVER ISLAND TO GRAND RAPIDS???

Post by Shirley Cole »

BRIAN AND ROSE COLE CAME DOWN FOR A WEDDING IN GRAND RAPIDS THIS WEEKEND, AND ROSE ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT TO BRING HER DRESS FROM THE ISLAND! YIKES!!! IF ANYONE IS COMING DOWN FROM BEAVER ISLAND TO GRAND RAPIDS (OR THE SURROUNDING AREA) ON EITHER FRIDAY OR SATURDAY, IT WOULD BE A HUGE GESTURE OF GOOD WILL IF YOU COULD BRING THE DRESS WITH YOU. ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE TO GET THE DRESS TO THE GOOD SAMARITAN WHO IS WILLING AND ABLE TO MAKE THIS SPECIAL DELIVERY. IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE CALL PAUL COLE AT 231.448.3156 OR BRIAN/ROSE AT 616.977.3299. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ONE PICKS UP RIGHT AWAY, AND/OR LEAVE WORD ON THIS FORUM AS WE'LL BE CHECKING THAT AS WELL. THE WEDDING IS THIS SATURDAY ~ AUGUST 19TH! THANKS!
Shirley Cole

THANKS TO ISLAND AIRWAYS!

Post by Shirley Cole »

AN "ANGEL" CALLED THIS MORNING AND SAID THERE WAS A CHARTER FLIGHT HEADING TO GRAND RAPIDS, SO ROSE WILL HAVE HER DRESS FOR THE WEDDING! MANY THANKS!!!
Rose Cole

Thank you to Paul & Angel Welke

Post by Rose Cole »

I would like to say a special thank you to Paul & Angel Welke for going out of their way to make sure that my dress arrived in Grand Rapids in time for the wedding. It was my oldest son's wedding on August 19th, and I had no time to go out shopping to try and find another dress that matched the wedding colors. ( same colors as rainbow sherbert.) This is just another example of how wonderful the people who live here on the Island are.
Once again, THANK YOU!!!!!
Rose Cole