Fresh Air Aviation - Answers to your questions.

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rachel Teague

Fresh Air Aviation - Answers to your questions.

Post by Rachel Teague »

I just wanted to take a moment to answer a few important questions about Fresh Air Aviation's service to and from Beaver Island. Also check out our website for other questions and answers. www.freshairaviation.net

Question - Where do we check in?

Answer - Our building is conveniently located directly across from the Charlevoix Airport entrance. This is where we will check you in for your flight.

Question - Where will I park my car?

Answer - Fresh Air Aviation will be valeting cars to the Charlevoix Airport parking lot. After checking in for your flight with Fresh Air you will park your car behind our building and leave your keys with us. Through out the day our staff will valet cars to the Airport parking lot. On your return flight our shuttle van will meet the airplane to take you & your luggage directly to your car. No more trudging through the snow or rain!

Question - Where do we get on the plane?

Answer - Our friendly, courteous ground crew will shuttle passengers directly to the plane located at the mid field hangars at the Charlevoix Airport. Your privacy and the experience you have with Fresh Air Aviation is our priority.

Please do not hesitate to give us a call with any other questions. 1-888-359-7448. We are here to be of service.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Nice spots on TV7-4!