Michael Beans this Week!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dana Hodgson

Michael Beans this Week!

Post by Dana Hodgson »

Michael Beans will be at the Shamrock Friday 8 pm
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Beans, have you been Shanghaied by the Shamrock? I'll be there Friday if you need help with your escape.
Thank you Eric & Dana, one can never have too much of Beans.
Mates, if you go hear Beans, buy a shirt and CD to support his worthy mission.
Michael, thanks for keeping Beaver Island on your summer tour.

Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

The Net Shak on Whiskey Island will not be open for food or beverage on Friday night in order for everyone to attend Beans at the Shamrock. Be looking for our nightly food and drink specials at the Net Shak this fall with live music every night we are open.
Give it up for Beans.

Skull&CrossBones
Last edited by BI Pirate on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight but I know what I'm having for dessert, Beans :D

Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Beans put on his usual great performance last night. I thought it was going to be on the deck of the Shamrock so I wore all the foul weather gear I could find. Got there and it was inside so I was sweating so hard that even my naked lady tattoo started to run. She now looks like the results of a silicone injection job gone wrong.
Sailing back to Whiskey Island I posted a lookout for ice flows.
Thanks Michael for a great summer and a big thanks to the Shamrock for hosting him. Sail and be well in warmer waters.

Skull&CrossBones