Just made the family vacation plans!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Becca Ken

Just made the family vacation plans!

Post by Becca Ken »

Can't wait until July for our next vacation to the Island! We'll be up there the 15th until the 22nd of July! The kids are so excited to come back (it'll be 2 years since we've been back, since my mom's funeral).

Hope to see you all then! :D

Becca
debrob2

Becca...

Post by debrob2 »

How old are your kids now? MAD (Music/Arts&Drama) Camp is generally around that time and is always a HUGE hit with the kids. It is a week-long day program for kids in the 7 - 17 age range. Camp generally runs from 9:00 am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday with a program Friday night for parents. I think it was about $115/child last year if you paid in advance. They usually have about 60 kids participate. It will be great to see you all again...
Debbie (LaFreniere) Robert
Becca Ken

Post by Becca Ken »

Hi Debbie! The kids are 13, 11, and 9 now. I'll see if they're interested in going to the camp....but it might interfere with their beach time and toy store trips!! :wink: As of now, they are planning on bringing friends with them, so they might just want to hang out. But thanks for the info! Hope to see you while we're up there!