Palmer Family CD

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Linda

Palmer Family CD

Post by Linda »

I hear the Palmer Family are recording a new CD. Any particulars on it yet?

Linda Wearn
BigMike

Post by BigMike »

I'm sure it will be a great one. I just pre-ordered 3 tonight over the phone for Christmas gifts.
mary palmer

palmer cd

Post by mary palmer »

Hey Linda they are hoping to have it out before Christmas time. They are going to be $15 and if anyone wants to preorder they can send a check to Palmers Music PO Box 46 Beaver Island, Michigan 49782..And as soon as they come in they will mail it out to you. Edward, Hilary, Tara, and Rita are back to the recording studio tomorrow to do some more but its coming along great.
Linda

Palmer Family CD

Post by Linda »

Mary, YOU should be going over to the recording studio, too! Don't deny your fans the chance to hear you on the CD.

Linda Wearn
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Ya Mary, I'd love to be able to listen to "Momma's Little Baby Loves Shorten Bread" anytime I want! :lol:
mary palmer

Palmer Cd

Post by mary palmer »

Very very funny Elaine!!!! That was a one time performance for my sisters wedding :D
Beverly Cantwell

Post by Beverly Cantwell »

I must have missed that wedding Mar. I would like to hear you sing too. :lol:
hpfrombi

Post by hpfrombi »

I am very excited to hear the final product! We worked very hard on this CD and i think it is going to be beautiful! All of the songs are on, we just need to finalize. The CD will be released Nov. 15.

Hilary Palmer
woodchopper57

Palmer CD

Post by woodchopper57 »

Try as I might, they wouldn't let me record a song, being the sister-in-law and favorite aunt, one would think I would have found a spot. :shock:

I'm really excited and very proud of that Palmer group, can't wait for the final product.
Julie Gillespie
tarapalmer

Post by tarapalmer »

After spending 2 days in the studio with my pa and my sisters I am very excited for all the final touches to be done. Pa recorded songs that we haven't heard done in years and when you throw Hilary, Rita and I (and Rich!!) into the mix it makes them even better. Not only is it going to be a great CD to play while we're sitting around the table but it will also carry the legacy of Palmer/Gillespie music. That piano isn't going to be able to play for us forever, but when it stops... we'll have this to remember it.
LeeAnn

Palmer Family CD

Post by LeeAnn »

I'm just now hearing about this project and can't wait to get my copy! Look for a check this week Mary!
beckyg24

Cannot wait!!

Post by beckyg24 »

Palmer Family,

I am so excited to hear you are putting out a CD. I am going to be on the island the weekend of November 18th, please save me a copy I really cannot wait to hear it. Congratulations to you all, I agree with Tara, the piano may not play forever and being able to hear that wonderful music when I am not on the island is going to be awesome. Thank you!!
Michelle LaFreniere

OMG!!!! It is Beautiful!!

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

I am sitting here listening to The Palmer families new CD.. You ALL have GOT to go get one!! This is beautiful music.. Old Stuff, new favorites, something you can listen to, the whole thing, all the way through.. I am so incredibly impressed!! Call Edward NOW!! before they are all gone!!
Linda

Palmer Family CD

Post by Linda »

I must say the new Palmer Family CD is a keeper! The vocals and music for every song are great. Thank you, Palmers, for this enjoyable CD.

Linda Wearn
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

A late addition to the thread...
broadband users from afar can sample 60-second clips of each song at www.edpalmer.com