Bill Cashman Stars - Beaver Island History TV

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Chamber of Commerce

Bill Cashman Stars - Beaver Island History TV

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

http://wcmu.org/tv/Destination_Michigan ... MI0305.mov

Bill Cashman stars in a nice public TV show (WCMU) about the History of Beaver Island.

:D
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
CB Paradise

Post by CB Paradise »

There has been much discussion about a "fast" boat for Beaver Island but I have not heard where the Chamber of Commerce stands on the issue. The Chamber should be the leader in promoting tourism for BI. What is the Chamber Board's position on a "fast" boat?
A very nice promotion of Beaver Island history, thank you Bill Cashman for all you do for BI.

CB
CB Paradise

Post by CB Paradise »

Bill,
You have caught the attention of a couple of friends who are history buffs. You have them thinking about visiting Beaver Island this summer to escape the heat of the keys. They are also wanting to see the place I refer to them as Paradise in the north.

CB
Jim

Post by Jim »

Bill.

You did an outstanding job in this video. Donna and I would like to see more like it with you as the presenter. Keep up the good work that you do in preserving the important history of the island.

Jim
Tuneman

Michigan Video

Post by Tuneman »

Bill,
Yes you did a real nice job of narrating this special PBS special on tv. I think it was PBS I'm not sure, but I did watch it and it sure was put together well and was very informative. Very Nice tv special.

Mike & Sharon Hurkmans.