Rich Gillespie

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

mary palmer

Rich Gillespie

Post by mary palmer »

Well its true Rich Gillespie can not talk for about 3 days. He had some polops (not sure if I spelled that right) taken off his vocal cords and now needs to rest them so please enjoy the quiet :lol: Just kidding bro hope you recover fast, although I was getting used to that squeeky voice!!! :P
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

I never thought I'd see the day when Richie wouldn't be able to talk! We are so blessed!! :wink:
abbage1

Richie

Post by abbage1 »

I am a little upset that over the last 23 years that I have know Richie and given him the shit that I do and now I am not there to listen, oh wait he can't talk. I am not able to enjoy the peace that I am sure all of you are. I hope that you get better soon I am not sure if I can handle not getting shit from you when I come home.
Abbie
Beverly Cantwell

Post by Beverly Cantwell »

:roll: Why is every one picking on my God Child. Glad you are home Rich and all went well. Guess since I haven't been back on the Island long I didn't know how much you talk. Ha Bev