There goes all the fun!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

greenbabe61@hotmail.com

Post by greenbabe61@hotmail.com »

I'll bet if you went to Whiskey Island on this first day of "Madness" month, the pirate would be cranking out that old song by Jimmy Cliff..."Stir it up....little darlin'. Stir it up...right now!" This is, by the way, Beth Anne (formerly Green) Lucas
AEW

Post by AEW »

AE Wirth
Liam Shan Ballymore

revisited

Post by Liam Shan Ballymore »

I do but to make others..NO!
...tis a fine and enviable madness, this delusion that all problems have solutions...and yet the horse may sing
Liam Shan Ballymore

Same old

Post by Liam Shan Ballymore »

There's that old complaint showing up again and I still gotta laugh about it. But it does have a new twist. It seems some have to make a comment on every thread and often their comment is about a totally different thread altogether. It's like a compulsion or a know-it-all entitlement and what's funnier is they'll think I'm talking about them now. It just needs to be said that insisting on posters obeying rule #2 of the Forum is one thing but feeling free to disregard #3 at the same time is unbecoming and rude.. And the more you post and espouse on and on and on about a topic only deadens peoples minds and influences them to take the opposite stance.
"O'Neal, take a break, you don't have to be an +++++++ everyday"
...tis a fine and enviable madness, this delusion that all problems have solutions...and yet the horse may sing
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Looking back at this forum I completely agree with John Bolton cowards do not give their names, I always do and I include my business under my name unlike other people that do not use their true name or just use initials and do not include their business. I guess some people are just different than others.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn