Cold Weather Clothing for Afghanistan Children

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

AEW

Post by AEW »

To quote Mother Theresa, "find your own Calcutta"
AE Wirth
Hayseeder

Post by Hayseeder »

adam, i got some winter clothes.where do you want them delivered ?
AEW

Post by AEW »

Thanks Galen and Jim for the warm clothing and gloves for the kids. I will send the box out on the 7th of Jan...........
AE Wirth
AEW

Post by AEW »

Hi Folks,
I did not get the box out yesterday as I got tied up doing something else. I am planning on shipping it on Tuesday so if you have any clothing, (or school supplies) you care to donate I still can take them.

Thanks for the donations so far! You guys are great! When soldiers can interact on a humanitarian basis with locals it builds trust and friendship. It plants seeds we need to grow long term relationships and shows that they truly do care.

Thanks, Please contact me @2581 or adamwirth@rocketmail.com for pick up.
AE Wirth
AEW

Post by AEW »

I wish to thank Tina Drost, Pam McDonough, Galen Bartel and Jim and Pam Campbell for the generous donations. I ran a little late but I am sending out 3 big boxes or warm clothing, school supplies and toys for the kids.

Thank you very much!

"So shines a good deed in a weary world" Willy Wonka
AE Wirth