Make a Wreath Workshop

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Beaver Island Gardens

Make a Wreath Workshop

Post by Beaver Island Gardens »

Looking for a rewarding holiday activity? Create a plush evergreen wreath at Beaver Island Gardens. Three sizes available 12-16&24".I have many yards of ribbon and pine cones. Bring anything you would like to personalize your creation. You will leave with new skill and a fresh wreath for your Beaver Island Christmas.Call Heidi at 448-2998 This is a drop by workshop Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m.-2:00p.m. This project will require about an hour to complete. Wear warm work clothes. Beaver Island Gardens has a public restroom for your conveinence.
BI Community Center

Post by BI Community Center »

OMG, this is sooo FUN! Heidi conducted a workshop at the Community Center on Saturday, 12/17 and instructed us novices in creating beautiful wreaths! Mary Kenwabikise made two gorgeous pieces (in the amount of time some of us made only one...) for gifts!

Next year we will be hosting a November workshop at Heidi's to make holiday door wreaths, Advent wreaths and mantle/table center pieces under her expert tutelage! She's even going to show us how to make bows!

Try this out...I wish I could've made six more to send to family!
The Beaver Island Community Center...
at the heart of a good community!