Dr. Carden Monday January 2nd, 2012

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dr. Carden

Dr. Carden Monday January 2nd, 2012

Post by Dr. Carden »

Happy Holidays! Now is the time to call 2275 to schedule your appointment for adjustments of all your problem areas. Tell your friend who has been meaning to "get that checked out". It may very well be my last trip.

If you value having this service available on the island, please come for care: without your patronage, I will not be able to keep visiting. After three years of commitment, I do not want to let go of this offering, but it has never been a profitable proposition. The style of adjusting has evolved over time, so if it's been a couple years since you were seen, come check it out again. It may suit you better this time around.

Call me with comments: 231.334.3123 or email Revive.Chiropractic@gmail.com

Thanks for your ideas.
Jessica Carden, DC is a 3rd generation Palmer Graduate who lives in Leelanau and offers chiropractic care and nutritional supplement advice at the BIRHC by appointment.