2011 Cantata Video Available

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

medic5740

2011 Cantata Video Available

Post by medic5740 »

Since the Cantata Choir presents this performance as a gift to the Beaver Island community, Beaver Island News on the 'Net presents the video of the performance also as a gift. You can view the entire performance at the link below:

http://beaverislandnews.com/2011%20Chri ... 0Video.htm

Merry Christmas from Beaver Island News on the 'Net!
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Joe
Thank you for posting the video - i think we all sounded just like the CD that i have been listening to for the past couple months. Thanks also to Mike and Shelly for all the time and energy that they put into this but especially thanks to Kathy, cuz even when she didnt feel her best she always made us sound our best!! O:) She is truly an angel.
BobTidmore

Post by BobTidmore »

What a great show and thanks to all those who spent long hours rehearsing for the show. Very nice and well done.

Bob Tidmore
G

Post by G »

Bravo! Thank you for sharing!
-Steve Girbach
Kathy Speck

Christmas Cantata

Post by Kathy Speck »

I sincerely thank everyone for their wonderful comments about the Cantata last Sunday - at the performance itself and their comments to me about what they saw and heard on Joe Moore's website. I especially want to thank Joe for making this available for all to see on his website; this is a very special and generous gesture on his part. The Christmas Cantata has become a wonderful tradition on Beaver Island and we hope to continue it for many more years with the help of those who have performed with us over the years - they are the best! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE - IT MEANS A LOT TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH TO THIS WONDERFUL TRADITION FOR SO LONG IN OUR COMMUNITY.
Peace and Christmas Blessings to all of you.