Genie Vreeland to Visit the Island-CHANGE IN PLAN

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Genie Vreeland to Visit the Island-CHANGE IN PLAN

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Genie will be on the Island for a few days towards the end of the week.

Genie will be staying with Laura Reid. Laura is having an Open House this Saturday (the 10th) from 3:00 P.M. til 8:00 P.M. for anyone who wants to stop in and visit with Genie and have some Holiday Cheer!

Laurie's number is 2846.
Last edited by I'm Just The Messenger on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Given the dear sweet ladies age, Messenger, could you say, visiting or anything like that in your headline, it sure would help with our hear rate(s)!! Thank You!
I'm Just The Messenger

There, is that better? Just wanted to get everyone's attention!
I'm Just The Messenger

Due to unfortunate circumstances Genie will not be on the Island this weekend.

Laurie has been planning this and has food, etc. and would like everyone to still come out and lift a glass. Laurie has a video camera and would like people to give Genie a greeting on camera as she will be seeing Genie again before Christmas.

Laurie is hoping that Genie will still be able to come over to the Island at a later date.

If you have any questions, please give Laurie a call at 2846.