Bottles & Cans

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Adam Richards

Bottles & Cans

Post by Adam Richards »

You may notice that the black Chevy Blazer is across the street from the school again. It will stay there for the week, so bring your bottles and cans on over!
Adam Richards

TY to you bottle & can givers!!!

Post by Adam Richards »

So far, the BICS middle schoolers have raised a respectable chunk of money for next year's Washington D.C. trip. Thank you to all who have contributed, and a special thank you to McDonoughs for their aid. *woot, woot*

The black Blazer will remain across from the school for the next week. This will be the last collection before the boat stops running. If you don't get 'em in this next week, you'll have to wait for spring (if you want to help the BICS middle-schoolers go to D.C.). O.K.?

Gratzi+++
Adam Richards

Post by Adam Richards »

Thank you, thank you to all who have donated bottles and cans for next year's BICS middle-schoolers going to D.C.!

I re-organized the stuff in the Blazer this afternoon and there is still some room. I will leave the black Blazer across from school tomorrow (Fri, 16th) and Saturday too. Then, no more collecting 'til that spring boat is a-movin'.

I am guessing that after this next load we will pass the $500 mark--maybe even get to 6! So if those bottles and cans are bugging you, your trash can be our treasure:)