Can Drive is on!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Adam Richards

Can Drive is on!

Post by Adam Richards »

BICS middle schoolers are gladly taking your bottles and cans as a part of the fundraising effort for next year's Washington D.C. trip.

If you have returnables you'd like to donate, my black Chevy Blazer will be parked across the street from school with a "Can Drive" poster on it. You may open it up and place them inside.

It will be parked there today (Wed, the 19th) and tomorrow. As far as next week and beyond, it may be there permanently for a week or more. I will get back to you.

Thanks!
Adam Richards

Blazer at school this week!

Post by Adam Richards »

I will leave my black Chevrolet Blazer parked across the street from the school this week. You'll see a snazzy "Can Drive" sign on it. The doors will be unlocked so please feel free to drop off your bottle and can donations for the Beaver Island middle schoolers. We appreciate your support!
Adam Richards

Post by Adam Richards »

The Blazer will remain across the street from the school until Wednesday evening, and then we will do another bottle and can collection near the end of Novermber.

Thank you all for your donations!