LOST

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Party Plan Girl

LOST

Post by Party Plan Girl »

Some time ago, during the Cottage for Karen Pancake Breakfast fundraiser, I lost a yellow hard hat, which I need for a game. It has "T. Walker" printed on an inside band. If anyone finds it, please call me at 448-2020. Thank you.
Tina Walker
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

I was just wondering if you found the yellow hard hat and how goes the planning for the Halloween party?
Cheryl
Party Plan Girl

Nope, I know who was wearing it, that morning, but when I returned later in the day, to pick up decorations, it was gone. I also asked the person who was wearing it but, no luck. I guess it just disappeared. Thanks for caring enough to ask.

Everything is underway for Friday night! It should be lots of fun for all. We will have an extra table or two set up, so more folks can sit and watch the fun and have some punch and goodies! We will also be running a creepy DVD that fits the underwater theme! We put you generous donation to good use, as usual! Thanks again for your support! God Bless You.
joddy

hard hat

Post by joddy »

high~~~~
i have a hard hat you can use if you need it, call me.
joddy
Party Plan Girl

Thanks anyway Joddy but, I was intending on permanently gluing something to it.
Peace,
Tina