Forest View wish list

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Forest View Community

Forest View wish list

Post by Forest View Community »

Forest View Community has started having it's monthly residential social gatherings. We have enjoyed 2 social activities so far. Our first being an Ice cream Social Meet & Greet for the residents and their invited guests. We had 15 in attendance. Our 2nd social was a Pot Luck Supper and we served 16 at our gathering.

I have purchased dinner & dessert plates & serving platters, and donated them to our Community Kitchen. I thought it might be worth mentioning a couple items that we really could use just in case anyone might be interested in helping us out with our wish list.

We really could use:
silverware, service for 24.
and
a DVD player....for our monthly popcorn & movie night in our community living room. Winter is a appoaching and this will be a nice activity to be shared by our residents and their guests.

We all know that social interactions are key for personal well being and all of us here at Forest View Community have become very good neighbors and are enjoying a family like atmosphere as we share our community spaces with each other and our guests that visit us.

I would like to say a special thank you to the Resale Shop for the donation of a 7 ft artificial christmas tree for our community living room and a special thank you to Carolyn Works @ CMU for sending miscellaneous kitchen items our way when she was cleaning out down at her kitchen.
Kate Garland,
Onsite Property Manager
231-448-2056
Forest View Community

forest view wish list

Post by Forest View Community »

I would like thank Ted Huges and Bob Tidmore both for their generous donations of a DVD Player for the community living room at Forest View. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.
Kate Garland,
Onsite Property Manager
231-448-2056