Logan McDonough RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Logan McDonough RIP

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

It is with a heavy heart that I post this. 15 year old Logan, daughter of Todd and Julie McDonough was killed in a car accident yesterday afternoon in Leelanau County. My heart and prayers go out to Todd, Julie, Skip and the entire McDonough family.
Kim Connaghan Jones

Post by Kim Connaghan Jones »

My deepest sympathy to the McDonough family. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jim

Post by Jim »

We grieve with the entire McDonough family

Jim and Donna
Rahn

Post by Rahn »

Our deepest sympathy to the entire McDonough family. You are all in our prayers.
beckyg44

Post by beckyg44 »

Todd, Julie, Casey, Peyton, Brady and the entire McDonough Family you have my strongest thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. May God give you the strength to make it through this horrible tragedy. Know that you are loved and prayered for. Words cannot express the sadness I feel at yet the loss of another young life. Find solace in knowing that she was greated by her family members and other islanders that have left this world already. God speed Logan. :(
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

The entire family are in our thoughts
Sharolyn and Doug
Sharolyn Hunter
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Such a pretty child taken away far too soon! One of Logan's friends made the attached video, very very nice tribute to such a cute freckle faced kid. Never saw her without a smile on her face. God bless you Logan and all of your family members!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cUFwt_L ... r_embedded
Marilyn Racine

More than sad...

Post by Marilyn Racine »

How heartbreakingly tragic and sad. Our prayers and thoughts are with the McDonough family and friends.
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

The Memorial Service will be at the Glen Lake High School Thursday at 5:00 p.m. The Funeral Service will be Friday at 11:00a.m. at the Glen Lake High School.
Last edited by Marie LaFreniere on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Gatliff

Post by Tony Gatliff »

Our deepest sympathy goes out to Todd and Julie and the entire McDonough family on this tragic loss. Please know that God has her in the palm of his hand. No words can ever be enough to ease the terrible pain your feeling. God Bless your entire family.

Tony & Margie
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

When the darkness is overwhelming and it settles on your heart, when you can't see through the tears and you feel torn apart, know that we are with you and our hearts are heavy too, with our prayers our love will carry you.- ---- we are thinking of you all and praying for your family.
mcdonoughdiane

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

Memorial service time correction 5:45-9:00
BigMike

Post by BigMike »

Our thoughts are with your entire family.

Mike and Jennifer Verleger
Dan Turner

Post by Dan Turner »

We just heard the news about Logan. We have been praying and will continue to pray for the McDonough family as well as all those Logan has touched over the years. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Beth Croswhite

Logan

Post by Beth Croswhite »

We can't even imagine the depth of sorrow your family is struggling with the loss of Logan. Please know our healing thoughts and love are with you all. May the many beautiful stories and memories of Logan carry you through the heartache.

All our love, Beth & Joddy