Peace

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Doug Way

Peace

Post by Doug Way »

Here's to peace. May it prevail.
Rich

Post by Rich »

I couldn't agree with you more Doug, but have you checked any history books?? :roll: Rich Gillespie
Doug Way.

Post by Doug Way. »

Good point. Guess we better give up on that dream then.
Gillespie

Rich

Post by Gillespie »

Oh heck no Doug, we can always dream...................it's just that reality keeps pinching us!!!! :cry:
Doug Way

Post by Doug Way »

True. But there has been peace-making progress with the Irish "troubles", and other hotspots in the world. But maybe they don't get the publicity that war does...
Rich

Post by Rich »

Reasonably true, but, you should consider that the Irish finally made the British so tired of it they backed off. Tony Blair would have signed it all over at the end of the 20th century if it wasn't for those entrenched "Englanders" in Northern Ireland. Slainte'
SoldierFella

Post by SoldierFella »

Please tell the President to give peace a chance :D because I am sick of sitting in the desert! Nah, we are doing good things over here... But I am ready to do good things back home in the states.... Long Live PEACE!
The important things before I realized who I was happened to be nothing but money and being 'cool'. Now I have realized after stareing death in the eye the only values to live for are family, friends and charity.
Anna

Peace

Post by Anna »

The only way someone ever gets any Peace is when they die.

Then you probably have those earthworms bothering you in your grave. :D