Amy Beaudoin-RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Amy Beaudoin-RIP

Post by Gillespie »

My buddy Bruce Beaudoins sister Amy was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 2 weeks ago....................they took her off life support about an hour ago. How can something be that pervasive in such a short time?? She just married her childhood sweetheart and honeymooned on Beaver Island 45 days ago........now she has left instructions to be placed here next to her dad, what a heartbreaking thing and great sadness for the Beaudoins and all of us that know them. Please keep Amy and the Beaudoins in your thoughts and prayers.
Last edited by Gillespie on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Amy passed away just after midnight............so hard to believe, Godspeed!!
smburke

Post by smburke »

Amy was my cousin, and one of the sweetest, strongest, most wonderful people I have been privileged to know. I will feel her loss always, and yet know she is always by my side. There is no way to make sense of her passing. It sucks and it just isn't fair. But there is nothing we can about it except love her and mourn her, which we will do always. My father, her mother, and our grandmother are caring for her now, but we will always miss her.