Invitation to all

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BigMike

Invitation to all

Post by BigMike »

I would like to invite anyone who wishes to attend our wedding welcome/rehersal party Friday August 5th. Jen and I have rented the deck at the Shamrock from 6 pm to whenever. We will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, potato salad, chips, and cookies. We will also be providing a couple of kegs of beer. Ed Palmer will also be providing music entertainment.

Because we are limited on the amount of people we can accomadate for the actual reception on the 6th, I thought this would be a nice way to get everyone together the night before. Hopefully I am in good enough shape to make it to the alter on Saturday. :D

I hope to see many of you there. If we haven't met, stop and say hello and enjoy yourself anyway.

See you on the 5th of August,

Mike Verleger
mary palmer

Post by mary palmer »

hey Mike glad you dad is doing ok. I didn't even hear anything about it till I saw your post. Not as small of an island as I thought!! Thanks for the invite to the bash of course I will be there as I know some of the musicians ha!! No dice though!!! See you soon Mary Palmer :D

Post by Guest »

Hi Mike , Please give me your phn # I will call you. Thank you, Ed Palmer 231 448 2304