Brett Maudrie Homecoming

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Brett Maudrie Homecoming

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

As many of you know Brett arrived back in the States from his tour of duty in Afghanistan on Easter Sunday. He will be arriving home to the Island on or about May 13. His family would like to extend an early thank you to Island Airways for graciously accommodating Brett's Homecoming.

There is a strong possibility that Cory and Stephanie Adkins of 9 and 10 News will also be here for Brett's return.

Brett's arrival time will be posted when it is known for any of you who would like to be at the Island Airways Airport to welcome Brett home.
taraandchuck

Post by taraandchuck »

Brett is actually coming home on Saturday, May 14 on the 4:30 flight.
Michelle LaFreniere

Brett's Homecoming!

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Yaayyyy! Such good news for his family and our community! Thanks Maudrie/Gillespie families for sharing this info with everyone. I am sure you all have something special planned but if there is anything I can do let me know.. Love you all!
megsing3

Post by megsing3 »

:)
janter

Post by janter »

GREAT NEWS!!! God bless Brett and all the others who have served this country for our well being. I am sure his family is thrilled and extremely proud...