A Winter's Memory

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

AL

Reminders

Post by AL »

Robert,
I finally figured out that the internet was not some fandangled method fer landin' a feesh. Being on this and reading your story reminds me why I haven't been on this thing in so long, Its been hell not being connected, and even worse trying to imagine. Yet this ole world growin up thang its all right, opportunity always has a way of smackin me upside the forehead. I look forward to being in touch and will be back long before I can start forgetting to remember. I hope all is well and thank you,
AL
AL

before I forget

Post by AL »

Hey before I forget...my email is aaronlong75@yahoo.com It would be great to here from you (especially all the way up here in rainy alaska). Alot of stories to share. I'll talk to you later, AL
Tara

Post by Tara »

AL....I never knew you were computer literate!!! How are you....we miss you!
Rory Connaghan

Post by Rory Connaghan »

How's the fishin been Al? I've felt like a fish myself lately, well with being in the lake so much....but everytime someone catches me they say something about how bad I smell and throw me back. :mrgreen: Good to hear all is well. Rory

www.akaslydog@yahoo.com