looking for aaron long

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Bren and Sue

looking for aaron long

Post by Bren and Sue »

Does anyone have an address for Aaron Long, email or otherwise? thanks..Bren and Sue
Mike Moore

AL

Post by Mike Moore »

Just talked to him last night- same ole AL. He moved on me without giving me his new phone number- but I hunted him down island style. Shoot me an email, and I'll reply with his contact info.

Mike
Mike Moore, mr. amnesia

Post by Mike Moore, mr. amnesia »

yeah, it's info@phillipmooremedia.com

Got crazy with the submit key...
AL

Why you Smiteful B.

Post by AL »

All right God Dawgonit,
Cant anyone get any sleep around here? you still have the chicken an me why yes the fish, now you tell me who's the smiteful...smiteful #@&%! Hey you all, First off an apology. I do appreciate you all trying to stay in touch and I do miss you all immensly. I hope all is well and Am trying my damndest to return back to the BI. right now I'm in alaska until october, I will then be returning back to Wisconsin/Minnesotta to retrieve my belongings. From there its up in the air. I will be back in Michigan for my sisters wedding from August 2nd to August 14th or something like that. While I may not be able to tackle the island, I may catch you all in the Detroit if at all possible> My email is aaronlong75@yahoo.com write me so I can get the digits. I just read roberts story and started feenin. So much to share. I miss you guys give me a write. Oh my phone here in AK is 907 225 3290 there is a four hour time difference though. make sure you leave my name since there is a bunch of us living at this place.
Take care and I hope you get this. AL