Ride needed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Frank Solle

Ride needed

Post by Frank Solle »

I'm looking for a ride to Traverse City next week - Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri - sometime, in order to pick up what has suddenly become a stranded and broken vehicle. Anyone headed that way, that time? With room for one more? Leave a message here, I'll check back soon. Thanx
Rich

Post by Rich »

Frank, my childhood friend, I always told you I would buy you a one way ticket out of town......... :mrgreen: ..........but now you want a ride!! He,he,he..............I will keep it in mind as I need something picked up in TVC next week and will probably be sending someone in that direction. For my cell number e-mail gillespie@islecraft.com , further we are in the south right now but returning to MI Mon. nite.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Frankie, Did you work out the ride situation or what? I have a vehicle going that way on Thursday? R
Frank Solle

Post by Frank Solle »

Rich - yes, I think I've found a solution to my problem. thanx for you response. I'llkeep you in mind when I need that ticket.