Museum Week Art show and Everyone's an Artist

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Lois Sowa Stipp

Museum Week Art show and Everyone's an Artist

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

CALL FOR ARTISTS for Beaver Island photography. I am excited to announce that we are able to present 'Everyone's an Artist' at the Museum Week Art Show, again, in 2024. If you are interested in participating, please submit up to 3 photo's that you would like to enter. Please, remember to provide a large enough digital file (Facebook images are too small). Send in the largest possible size. From these entries we will choose photo's to be printed. The prints will be displayed during the Museum week art show and offered for sale. 100% of the proceeds/sale will benefit the Historical Society. You do not need to be a professional or even consider yourself an artist to enter. The event is open to everyone. This 'call for artists' will be open through February 15, 2024, so that we have time to print/frame. All accepted pieces will be displayed, and several will be framed and displayed during Museum Week. The photographer will retain copyright. Please, contact me if you have any questions. Digital entries can be submitted to Calstipp1@aol.com.

This is also a good time to contact me if you would like space for your art in the arts show for other art works
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Re: Museum Week Art show and Everyone's an Artist

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Last week. Submissions to be received by 2/15. Thanks to all!
Lois Sowa Stipp